Open 5th May to 30th September
Kenmare Accommodation Special Offer - Reduced rates for 3 nights or more and if you don't require breakfast. Best prices by booking direct with us.
The Wild Atlantic Way Route
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The Lovett Family have been farming the land for generations. The old stone farm cottage still exists. Cattle mainly Hereford & Charolais and sheep namely Suffolk & Scotch are reared on the farm.
Reviews for the White Heather Farmhouse on TripAdvisor include: The surrounding country is incredible; the variety of flora and fauna almost overwhelming. A magical place. The only thing I didn’t like was leaving. I can’t wait to go again. Tadhg from London July 2012.
There is always lots to be done on the farm with the vegetables being sown in spring, silage cutting in summer and feeding the animals during the winter months. Many of our guests take a stroll before or after breakfast to the farm, enjoying the panoramic views on the way. The more adventurous take a picnic to the top of the mountain and walk along the sheep tracks.
The River Sheen flows through the farm and a fishing licence may be purchased in the local town of Kenmare.
• 5 Bedrooms with En-suite (toilet, wash basin and shower) facilities
• Communal family bathroom
• Large sitting room / Lounge for guests
• Flat Screen TV in all rooms and Free Wi-Fi broadband access
• Large family rooms
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee on arrival
• No stairs
• All rooms have mountain views
• Large flower garden & vegetable plot
• Large car park
White Heather Farmhouse is located on over 100 acres of land with panoramic mountain views.
• Within easy reach of many Activities
• Convenient for touring Kerry region
• Ideal base for golfing, walking, cycling and fishing.